How to update the app
You can update your Planta app to the latest version by following the steps below:
On Apple iOS:
- Search for the Planta App in the App Store on your iPhone.
- Once you locate the app, tap the "Update" button on the right side to download the latest version.
- You will see the Planta icon on your phone turn grey, and a circle will appear showing the download/install progress.
- Once it's complete, tap the Planta icon to be taken to the updated app!
- Open the Google Play Store
- Locate the Planta app - you can either search it in the search bar or tap the left-hand corner and select "My apps"
- If there is a new update available for Planta, it will appear under the first list, labelled "Updates"
- Just tap "Update" next to Planta, and the app will start downloading and installing the latest update
- You can also enable automatic updates in your Play Store settings
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.